Hotel, Hospitality & Food Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Exhibition & Conference Centre
27-29 September 2013
Launched in 2011, HHF Sri Lanka serves the dynamic hotel, hospitality, tourism and food businesses of South Asia. It is supported by Sri Lanka’s leading hotel and tourism associations as the business-to-business event needed at this time of growth, modernisation and rising standards in the region. Sri Lanka alone (with its population of 21 million) has doubled tourism arrivals over the last three years to around one million, creating new demand for hotels, hospitality services and new-to-market food and drink products.
- Hoteliers (plus clubs, bars, rest houses) – top management, owners, line managers, housekeeping, executive chefs.
- Food service management – corporate, public sector and institutions.
- Restaurateurs, fast food, quick service: Caterers, Architects & Interior Designers: Hospitality trainers.
- Architecture & Design
- Bakery Equipment
- Bathroom & Bedroom Equipment and Furnishings
- Cafe, Club and Bar
- Cleaning, Laundry & Hygiene
- Food, Beverages, Wine
- Food service
- Catering Franchises
- Kitchen and Catering Equipment
- Facilities Management
- Information Communications Technology
- Security Equipment, services
- Spa & Fitness
- Swimming Pools
- Table top
- Training Expertise & Services
- Waste management and recycling
- Held at the air-conditioned 4,000 m2 Sri Lanka Exhibition & Conference Centre in central Colombo
- Features a professional Salon Culinaire event for Sri Lanka’s top hotel chefs
- Attracts 3,000 industry professionals and business visitors (B2B only)
- Co-organised by Montgomery, owners of Britain’s “Hotelympia” and “Hospitality” shows